Has kratom saved your life? Would you like to inform people about the positive effects of kratom so that it remains legal? Would you like to share your experience and help more people benefit from kratom?
Share your kratom story with us!
There is plenty of misinformation about kratom. Multiple sources that are claiming that kratom is a dangerous drug and that it’s doing something that it’s not. It’s unfair to anyone who benefits or could benefit kratom. With our blog, we aim to change that.
How to Share Your Kratom Story
1. Fill out the form below
2. Let us know whether you’d like to use your real name or remain anonymous.
3. Tell your story in as much detail as you can. Some ideas of what you can include:
- What were you struggling with?
- How did you find out about kratom?
- How did kratom change your life?
- What strains you prefer and how do you take them?
4. Share any relevant photos. This is not required, but photos can make your story appear more authentic. If you’d like to share your kratom story but remain anonymous, you can simply share photos of your kratom tea, batch, or anything relevant that supports your kratom story but does not reveal your identity. You can use tools like Google Drive and Imgur or similar to share photos with your kratom story.
A Few Notes
- We reserve the right to minimally edit your story to ensure that they are grammatically accurate, easy to read, and can be found through online searches. We may also add links to any relevant posts on our blog that can help people. That is simply meant to ensure that your story can be found by as many people as possible.
- We only accept kratom stories from users who are looking for ways of helping others through their story and experience. This is by no means an invitation for guest posts or other sponsored content.
If that sound like something you’d like to do, let’s get started: